FelipeChannel – Telegram
FelipeChannel
672 subscribers
8.08K photos
4.29K videos
14 files
8.29K links
🇬🇧News, opinions and meme gathering -
🇮🇹Raccolta di notizie, opinioni e meme -
🇪🇸Recopilacion de noticias, opiniones y meme

Focus:
* OSINT
* Crypto-circus
* Geoplitics
* Finance
* Privacy tools

Forward(ed) ≠ endorsement

*APOLITICAL*
Download Telegram
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
🇺🇸📞🇮🇷🇮🇱 — United States President Donald Trump says that Negotiations with the Islamic Republic will continue:
We have to make a deal, otherwise it's going to be very traumatic.

I don't want that to happen, but we have to make a deal.
They should have made a deal the first time, then they got Midnight Hammer instead.

If they don't, it’s going to be a different story

I had a great meeting with Bibi Netanyahu yesterday.
He understands, but ultimately, the decision is up to me!
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
🇺🇳🇪🇺🇵🇸🌹 — United Nations Secretary General António Guterres distances himself from Francesca Albanese.

This follows her rejection now by foreign ministers of France, Germany, Austria, and Italy.

UN Spokesman, Stéphane Dujarric:
“We don't agree with much of what she says.”


🔗 UN Watch (@UNWatch)
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
🇰🇵🇰🇷❗️ — North Korea threatened a "terrible response" if South Korean drone incursions recur, per KCNA.
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
🤡1
Forwarded from /CIG/ Telegram | Counter Intelligence Global (FRANCISCVS)
🇲🇽 🇨🇺 🇺🇸 2 Mexican Navy ships laden with humanitarian aid dock in Cuba as US blockade sparks energy crisis

Mexican President Claudia Sheinbaum said Thursday that as soon as the ships return, “we will send more support of different kinds.” Her administration noted that it still plans to send 1,500 tons of beans and powdered milk.

Sheinbaum has previously said the humanitarian aid would be sent while diplomatic maneuvering to resume oil supplies is underway. She says Mexico has told the United States it seeks to promote peaceful dialogue and ensure Cuba “can receive oil and its derivatives for its daily operations.”

Cuba has also reduced bank hours and suspended cultural events, while fuel distribution companies have said that sales only will be made in dollars and limited to 20 liters (5.28 gallons) per user.

In addition to severe blackouts, Cuban officials say that U.S. sanctions, which increased under Trump’s second term, cost the country more than $7.5 billion between March 2024 and February 2025.

https://apnews.com/article/mexico-cuba-humanitarian-aid-havana-us-sanctions-52c44db94c9423511d67366662e78ac4
🤮1
Forwarded from /CIG/ Telegram | Counter Intelligence Global (FRANCISCVS)
/CIG/ Telegram | Counter Intelligence Global
🇲🇽 🇨🇺 🇺🇸 2 Mexican Navy ships laden with humanitarian aid dock in Cuba as US blockade sparks energy crisis Mexican President Claudia Sheinbaum said Thursday that as soon as the ships return, “we will send more support of different kinds.” Her administration…
🛢 🇺🇸 🇨🇺 American officials are considering sending fuel to the island of Cuba to stave off a humanitarian crisis

Marco Rubio "could easily end up as the public face of an induced humanitarian crisis, along with another wave of Cuban 'boat people' crossing the 140km (90 miles) of water to the coast of Florida."

Mr. Rubio is one of the most powerful members of Mr Trump’s cabinet. He serves as both secretary of state and acting national security adviser. The only other person to hold both roles simultaneously was Henry Kissinger. While he appeared to be sidelined by some of the Trump administration’s special envoys on big foreign-policy projects in the Middle East and Ukraine, the Caracas raid has put him back in the spotlight. He is one of the architects of the president’s so-called Donroe doctrine, which prescribes dominance of the western hemisphere for the United States. “For Marco Rubio there is no better moment,” says Ricardo Herrero of the Cuba Study Group, which advocates for change in Cuba through dialogue and reconciliation.

Peaceful change would be far from simple to pull off. Unlike Mr Herrero, many of the 2.5m Cuban-Americans are hardliners. That includes south Florida’s three Cuban-American members of Congress. They want the Trump administration to impose even harsher measures on the regime, including a ban on family remittances to Cuba and a halt on all flights to the island by airlines based in the United States.

The White House doesn’t seem willing to go that far. It hopes instead that the fuel shortage will force the Cuban government to the table. Cuban officials have been pushing back, saying that discussions so far are preliminary, and that while they are open to dialogue, they will not change their one-party communist system.

The parallels between Venezuela and Cuba are limited. The Cuban regime is ideological and homogenous, where the Venezuelan one under Mr Maduro was split into factions and purely self-interested. Cuba’s security forces are also “more indoctrinated” than Venezuela’s, says Chris Sabatini of Chatham House, a think-tank based in London. Venezuela has abundant mineral wealth of the kind that allures Mr Trump. Cuba has little.

Given that, Mr Rubio is probably wise to string Cuba along. “Cuba is no longer self-sustaining,” says Mr Herrero. “Its only lifeline is the United States.” That may soon be more than a metaphor. Several sources tell The Economist that the United States is considering sending small quantities of fuel to the island: gas for cooking and diesel to keep water infrastructure running. Mr Rubio would gain even greater sway over his parents’ homeland.

https://www.economist.com/the-americas/2026/02/12/cubas-fate-may-be-in-marco-rubios-hands

📎 The Economist
Forwarded from /CIG/ Telegram | Counter Intelligence Global (FRANCISCVS)
/CIG/ Telegram | Counter Intelligence Global
🛢 🇺🇸 🇨🇺 American officials are considering sending fuel to the island of Cuba to stave off a humanitarian crisis Marco Rubio "could easily end up as the public face of an induced humanitarian crisis, along with another wave of Cuban 'boat people' crossing…
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
📢 🇺🇸 🌐 Marco Rubio: "The world is changing very fast right in front of us. The old world is gone ... We live in a new era in geopolitics, and it's going to require all of us to sort of re-examine what that looks like and what our role is going to be."

📎 State Department
1
Forwarded from /CIG/ Telegram | Counter Intelligence Global (FRANCISCVS)
⚓️ 🇺🇸 🇮🇷 With Nimitz decommissioning, the U.S. carrier fleet is effectively down to 10 and stretched thin. Half are in current or upcoming maintenance. Two are deployed, one is forward-deployed, and two are preparing to deploy over the coming weeks and months. Not much room for error.

As I and others have reported for months: USS George H.W. Bush is deploying next from the east coast. According to WSJ, the crew was told to prepare to deploy to the Middle East on a potentially expedited timeline. Surging - at the expense of training - has always been an option.

📎 Ian Ellis
Forwarded from Tabz - Alternative Media (Tabz)
🇺🇸🇮🇷⚡️ — NEW: The USS Gerald R. Ford aircraft carrier and its escort ships, which were recently deployed to the Caribbean, are now set to head to the Middle East and are not expected to return to their home ports until late April or early May, according to NYT.

➡️ The Ford Carrier Strike Group will join the USS Abraham Lincoln strike group in the Persian Gulf as part of President Trump’s pressure campaign against Iran.
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
🚨 EPSTEIN FILES: NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC VP AND GHISLAINE'S BOYFRIEND DISCUSSED UNDERWATER PYRAMIDS OFF CUBA

It was only a matter of time before discussion of extraterrestrial life showed up in the Epstein files...

A released 2004 email chain shows Ted Waitt, billionaire Gateway Computers founder and Ghislaine Maxwell's then-boyfriend, forwarding a report from National Geographic EVP Terry Garcia about mysterious underwater megalithic structures off Cuba's coast.

The Cuban geologist's report described structures with "bedrooms and running" areas that "could have been adapted for intelligent beings" and included images of what appeared to be a square stone object and "something resembling a pyramid."

The Epstein circle wasn't just trafficking and finance.

They were apparently funding and exploring underwater ruins off Cuba through National Geographic connections.

Every file opens a stranger door.

Source: EFTA00579280

https://x.com/MarioNawfal/status/2022174755919405273

Follow @FelipeChannel
🇮🇹‼️Italy passes bill allowing government to impose ‘naval blockades’ on migrant vessels

Italy’s Cabinet approved a bill Wednesday authorizing “naval blockades” to halt migrant boats during periods of “exceptional pressure” at the country’s borders.

It marked another step by the government of Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni in its efforts to tighten measures against irregular migration.

According to the bill, entry into Italian territorial waters could be banned for up to 30 days -- extendable to a maximum of six months -- in situations posing serious threats to public order or national security, such as a concrete risk of terrorist activity or infiltration.

The bill authorizes a naval blockade in cases of exceptional migratory pressure that could undermine the secure management of borders.

Migrants intercepted at sea in such circumstances could be transferred to third countries, excluding their countries of origin, with which Italy has special agreements.

Italy’s new migration package, including tighter border surveillance and closer cooperation with European agencies, comes a day after the approval of the EU migration and asylum pact, which Rome says it will implement swiftly.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/europe/italy-passes-bill-allowing-government-to-impose-naval-blockades-on-migrant-vessels/3827549

Follow @FelipeChannel
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
👏1
Forwarded from The War Reporter
🇮🇱🪖🌎 — Newly disclosed IDF data, released following a Freedom of Information request in Israel in March 2025 and published by the UK investigative outlet Declassified UK, lists the foreign citizenships held by soldiers serving in the IDF.

The data shows that tens of thousands of personnel hold Israeli citizenship alongside at least one additional passport from dozens of countries across Europe, the Americas, Africa, Asia, and Oceania.

The IDF states explicitly that the tables reflect the distribution of foreign citizenship among soldiers, not the number of foreign nationals serving. Individuals with multiple foreign passports are counted more than once. Soldiers born abroad may also be included, even if they hold only Israeli citizenship.

In addition, the dataset contains a substantial 'unknown foreign citizenship' category (1,093 plus 28), indicating gaps in the underlying records.

@thewarreporterr
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
1
Forwarded from The War Reporter
The War Reporter
🇮🇱🪖🌎 — Newly disclosed IDF data, released following a Freedom of Information request in Israel in March 2025 and published by the UK investigative outlet Declassified UK, lists the foreign citizenships held by soldiers serving in the IDF. The data shows that…
🇮🇱🪖🌎 — Additional foreign nationalities serving in the IDF that may be of interest (nationality — dual nationals — multi-nationals):

🇦🇿 Azerbaijani — 146 — 3
🇬🇪 Georgian — 164 — 9
🇦🇲 Armenian — 25 — 5

🇹🇷 Turkish — 112 — 21
🇮🇷 Iranian — 47 — 0

🇦🇪 Emirati — 1 — 2
🇪🇬 Egyptian — 1 — 2
🇯🇴 Jordanian — 6 — 0
🇮🇶 Iraqi — 5 — 12
🇸🇾 Syrian — 2 — 1
🇱🇧 Lebanese — 3 — 1
🇾🇪 Yemeni — 14 — 8

🇰🇿 Kazakh — 189 — 3
🇺🇿 Uzbek — 264 — 5
🇹🇲 Turkmen — 31 — 2
🇰🇬 Kyrgyz — 52 — 3

🇨🇳 Chinese — 5 — 2
🇯🇵 Japanese — 65 — 11
🇰🇷 Korean — 7 — 2
🇲🇳 Mongolian — 2 — 0
🇮🇳 Indian — 197 — 4

@thewarreporterr
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Forwarded from The Global Eye
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
#BREAKING | 🇺🇸 💫— NASA's SpaceX Crew-12 mission has launched successfully

At 5:15 a.m. EST (10:15 UTC) on February 13, 2026, a Falcon 9 rocket carrying the Crew Dragon spacecraft Freedom lifted off from Space Launch Complex 40 at Cape Canaveral Space Force Station, Florida.

Aboard are:

● NASA astronauts Jessica Meir (commander) and Jack Hathaway (pilot)

● ESA astronaut Sophie Adenot
Roscosmos cosmonaut Andrey Fedyaev

The four-person crew is en route to the International Space Station for an approximately eight-month mission as part of Expedition 74/75. Docking is targeted for 3:15 p.m. EST on February 14.

This marks the 12th operational crew rotation under NASA's Commercial Crew Program. The Falcon 9 first stage successfully returned to Landing Zone 40.

The Global Eye | Subscribe
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
This media is not supported in your browser
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
🇩🇪📞🇺🇳🇺🇸🇨🇳 — Germany's Chancellor Merz says that the "international order based on rights and rules" no longer exists and that "China wants to be a leader in shaping the world... the U.S.' claim to leadership has been challenged and possibly lost."
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Forwarded from The Global Eye
#BREAKING | 🇦🇪 — Sultan Ahmed bin Sulayem has resigned as Group Chairman and CEO of DP World, effective immediately.

The announcement follows mounting pressure and scrutiny over his past communications and ties to Jeffrey Epstein, as revealed in recently released U.S. Department of Justice documents.

DP World, the Dubai-based global ports and logistics giant, has appointed Essa Kazim as the new Chairman and Yuvraj Narayan as Group CEO.

The Global Eye | Subscribe
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
🔥1
Forwarded from /CIG/ Telegram | Counter Intelligence Global (Jack Donovan)
🚩🇫🇷 French ANTIFA members murdered a young French nationalist providing security to Collectif Némésis, an NGO campaigning to improve the safety of French women in public.

Le Figaro journalist, Paul Sugy, wrote on X/Twitter:

Like many others, I was horrified and deeply moved by the first reports that reached us about the young man lynched in Lyon by antifa activists, on the sidelines of Rima Hassan's lecture at Sciences Po.

By cross-checking the information I obtained from police sources and Quentin’s circle, here’s what I can say at this stage about the lad.

Quentin D. is a 23-year-old student from Lyon, studying finance and maths. He converted to Catholicism a few years ago and attends Mass at the Priestly Fraternity of Saint Peter. Those close to him describe him as a devout lad. He led his family down a path of faith after his conversion.

He’s also a nationalist activist, and like other activists, he was contacted by the Némésis collective to provide security for an event last night near the IEP in Lyon, where Rima Hassan was giving a lecture. There were about fifteen of them.

The women from Némésis suffered an initial assault, then the activists packed up and were set upon in adjacent streets, pursued by several dozen antifa activists. During this chase, Quentin was tripped up, smashed his skull against the ground, and was then kicked repeatedly in a lynching. This attack left him with numerous brain injuries. He got back up with a friend and carried on his way home.

Then he lost consciousness upon reaching Quai Fulchiron near Vieux Lyon: at that point, his comrade, himself lightly injured, called for help. State services confirm that the young man, unconscious, was taken into care around 7:40 p.m.

Quentin was admitted to Hôpital Édouard Herriot; he’s in a coma and suffering from a brain haemorrhage. His loved ones have little hope. Father Grenier administered the last rites to him this morning.


@CIG_telegram
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
🤬1
Forwarded from The Global Eye
#BREAKING | 🇨🇦 🇺🇸 — Alberta Separatists Claim Multiple Meetings with Senior Trump Officials

Leaders of the Alberta Prosperity Project (APP), a far-right group advocating for Alberta's independence from Canada, stated they held three meetings in 2025 with “very, very senior” Trump administration officials, primarily at the U.S. State Department, with a fourth meeting planned.

Topics reportedly discussed included:

● Adopting the U.S. dollar
● Border security
● Taxes and national debt
● Alberta’s pension system
● Potential development of an independent Alberta military, including U.S. cooperation

The group emphasized they are not seeking for Alberta to become the 51st U.S. state, but rather a sovereign nation.

The claims appear in a Daily Beast report, following earlier coverage by outlets like the Financial Times and NBC News on similar meetings since April 2025.

U.S. officials have described the encounters as routine staff-level discussions with civil society groups, denying any commitments or support, and indicating no future high-level meetings are planned.

The revelations have sparked controversy in Canada, with some officials criticizing the engagements amid strained U.S.-Canada relations.

The Global Eye | Subscribe
Please open Telegram to view this post
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
1🔥1👏1